To buy or not to buy?

Hi Everyone,

I do bulk vending and honor boxes but have been thinking about branching out to some full line action. I can't sit back and let you guys have all the fun!!

I just saw this ad for a soda machine. Its close by.

Can you help me to identify it? Is it a fair deal?

http://rochester.craigslist.org/for/4718032438.html

That machine is at a verrrrry good price. Based on the coin insert and the delivery port it appears to be a 10 column, 9 selection Vendo machine. This might be a V601 but you would need to see what model it is labeled as. It might even be multiprice, but I can't make out a credit display.

You might even be able to sell the sign for what you pay for the machine.

That machine is at a verrrrry good price. Based on the coin insert and the delivery port it appears to be a 10 column, 9 selection Vendo machine. This might be a V601 but you would need to see what model it is labeled as. It might even be multiprice, but I can't make out a credit display.

You might even be able to sell the sign for what you pay for the machine.

Thats great. Thanks for the quick reply!

Do you have a lock replacement available for this unit?

Whats the best way to find some local guys to move this machine for me? What should I even Google to find the right people to move it?

I do carry locks so if you need one for it you can PM me.  As for a mover, you might want to find a local vending company to ask who they use for moves.  You might even find one who will do the move for you.

Thats great. Thanks for the quick reply!

Do you have a lock replacement available for this unit?

Whats the best way to find some local guys to move this machine for me? What should I even Google to find the right people to move it?

Sometimes a great price like this one carries is a red flag especially if the the supposed owner has no key.  If he  has a bill of sale then jump on it - otherwise pass.  The lock and key set is no big deal, figure ten bucks.  If you are getting into full line vending you will need to find a reasonable mover in your area (scan craigslist or ask another vendor or any vending supply house in your area.  Moving these machines yourself is a no go, without a lot of expensive equipment.  Never allow a possible competitor move a machine to your new location.

Archived