2 Dixie Narco 5591 for $750

matthew0582

The 5591 was the best Bev1 that was made.  They should be MDB models with tall gates, product pushers and probably dual vend sensors.  They might also have the anti-pilfer delivery bins.  You would need to see the machine to ensure everything is there and to see if the compressors run and cool and if the logic boards work.  Check the credit display and coin mech operation to verify the board condition.  The bill validator won't work unless there is change in the coin tubes.  Worst case is a bad compressor for around $650 and the door glass is about the same price. 

I have parts for them if you need any.  Just shoot me a PM.

They won't be cold unless they have been running for a couple of hours.  You just want to make sure the compressors run so then you might only need to recharge them.  The logic board, if working well, will run the credit display and allow the machine to accept coins.  This verifies both the board and the coin mech are working.

i ask the same question but he has provided serial numbers online for everyone to see.

the door glass is $650 alone? ouch. Im going there tomorrow to look at them what should i look for and try while im there?

It's a custom made double pane, sealed piece - hence the high price tag.  This is not the machine for a high vandalism location.  Frankly, $750 for one would be a great price - if there are any other problems, see if you can make one good one out of the two.

Archived