left three cases in my car overnight

kdub3821

I left soda in my car last night it did not freeze but I'm not sure if I can use them or not. Anyone know if it will be flat or not?

Most soda won't freeze above 20 degrees - diet drinks won't freeze above 29 degrees. If the cans are bloated, you know they froze, otherwise no problemo.

Non diet soda freezes when the temperature stays at or below 9 degrees for several hours or more.

Diet soda freezes when the temperature stays at or below 18 degrees for several hours or more.

Another factor is what the high temperature was before they got cold and for how long.

Wind chill is a major factor.

Water will freeze when the temperatures get below 32 degrees depending on how cold it is and for how long.

Everything plays a roll.. but I don't remove ANYTHING from my vehicle if the temperature is not going below 20 degrees.

Non diet soda freezes when the temperature stays at or below 9 degrees for several hours or more.

Diet soda freezes when the temperature stays at or below 18 degrees for several hours or more.

Another factor is what the high temperature was before they got cold and for how long.

Wind chill is a major factor.

Water will freeze when the temperatures get below 32 degrees depending on how cold it is and for how long.

Everything plays a roll.. but I don't remove ANYTHING from my vehicle if the temperature is not going below 20 degrees.

When the temperature goes below 20, I get in my car and head south  ;D  ;D  ;D

When the temperature goes below 20, I get in my car and head south  ;D  ;D  ;D

IF the temps fall below 20, you would not be able to leave-the freeways would be all gridlocked because socal folk don't know how to drive on ice snow slush whatever

Even in Ohio, which sees all four seasons, people "forget" how to drive in ice and snow when it first starts.  I don't even bother going at during the first significant snow fall/ice event.

With that said, it usually gets below 20 degrees in January/February here.

Archived