Where to find number of employees in companies ?

wallstreeterww

Hmm. The reason why I'm asking is that a friend wants to firm a partnership . He has amazing sales abilities which I don't have and I have the patience to do do all the ground work with the route that he doesn't have .

Be very careful. Most partnerships don't end up being a 50/50 relationship.

Be very careful. Most partnerships don't end up being a 50/50 relationship.

Yea I know . I'm a tough situation as me and my dad were doing this together and he even had a good sized loan taken out to get more locations and he suddenly passed away. He was my best friend . It was like half of my heart was ripped out of me. Also,the loan dissolved and wasn't good anymore . I understand what u mean . This is also why I'm going to also give it a go for myself , and that is why I'm trying to find a list of businesses I can market location. I'm also supporting a younger brother that is allergic to work and an upside down mortgage.

Yea I know . I'm a tough situation as me and my dad were doing this together and he even had a good sized loan taken out to get more locations and he suddenly passed away. He was my best friend . It was like half of my heart was ripped out of me. Also,the loan dissolved and wasn't good anymore . I understand what u mean . This is also why I'm going to also give it a go for myself , and that is why I'm trying to find a list of businesses I can market location. I'm also supporting a younger brother that is allergic to work and an upside down mortgage.

I'm sorry for your loss. I lost a daughter 11 years ago. I know the pain very well. I also had a partner in a former business venture. That was painful as well. A different kind though.

If you are really trying to make a go in this business, you must locate yourself.  It's like tying your shoes The more you do it the easier it gets. Pretty soon you can do it with your eyes closed......well you get what I mean.

Hey guys I know there must be ways to find company employee information . Where would the best place to start to find this ?

Chamber if commerce ? Library ? Etc ?

:huh:

Thanks

Ok, so I think it would be better to find out more information............

What type of equipment you are locating 

type of place your looking for

and any other info

If they are gumball machines, hit every restaurant you can find and then go to other businesses after that. If you have other bulk, do the same thing! Just about any restaurant works for bulk.

Locating doesn't take a good salesman, if it's a charity machine, just get a good charity. If it's commission, just convince them you can make them money!

Hey guys I know there must be ways to find company employee information . Where would the best place to start to find this ?

Chamber if commerce ? Library ? Etc ?

:huh:

Thanks

http://www.infofree.com/

Its what many pros and locators use. You can compile by employee size, zips, counties, industry, you name it. Small membership fee, pay it and compile a huge master prospecting list, dont download-screen grab to avoid limits.

It also lists new businesses opening.

http://www.infofree.com/

Its what many pros and locators use. You can compile by employee size, zips, counties, industry, you name it. Small membership fee, pay it and compile a huge master prospecting list, dont download-screen grab to avoid limits.

It also lists new businesses opening.

Thank you so much, I really appreciate this info as we have to move fast on this because of our financial situation .

Ok, so I think it would be better to find out more information............

What type of equipment you are locating 

type of place your looking for

and any other info

If they are gumball machines, hit every restaurant you can find and then go to other businesses after that. If you have other bulk, do the same thing! Just about any restaurant works for bulk.

Locating doesn't take a good salesman, if it's a charity machine, just get a good charity. If it's commission, just convince them you can make them money!

They will be large soda and snack locations

I'm sorry for your loss. I lost a daughter 11 years ago. I know the pain very well. I also had a partner in a former business venture. That was painful as well. A different kind though.

If you are really trying to make a go in this business, you must locate yourself.  It's like tying your shoes The more you do it the easier it gets. Pretty soon you can do it with your eyes closed......well you get what I mean.

I'm so sorry for your loss my friend , I can only imagine what you went through :(

If you ever need to talk I'm a good listener with big ears :)

Yea the partner thing is a little scary , but I don't think it will be a revenue sharing partnership. He said if there are any super locations he will have me run them while we put them up for sale and we will split the profit . I believe the ones I keep that are good locations I will keep all the profit from. He already has a spot that in a local tile company that has heavy foot traffic that needs a soda machine and they won't take any percentage at all :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived