AMS Sensit 2 - Column 5 not working

Chard

I have an AMS Sensit II that I just got.  It is the VCF 39, the five wide machine.

Went to test the machine today and on rows A,B,C,D  the fifth column does not work.  The motors on this column are not recognized, however, row E is a candy tray and every motor (1-9) works fine.  

When switched the harness connections for the motors on trays A-D, the fifth motor works but is labelled A9 instead of A0 as it should be.   What is the problem and what is the fix?

Additional information:

• When configuring the motors only 24 show up without changing the tray harness around.
  • The tray harness stretches uncomfortably far when switching the motors around on back.  This makes the motors work as a different alphanumeric assignment for the motor, but doesn't feel like a good long term fix.
  • Does anyone have a good working Sensit II board they would sell for under $100?

So which number isn't working?  Is it a 5 or does the number vary by shelf?  If it's the same digit then you might have a bad keypad.  If it varies then something else is up, but probably the board.  I can send you an exchange but it's at least $139 for an exchange and the return of your board.  You won't find a cheap board unless there's no guarantee it works or it's from a trashed machine.

Number five registers on the keypad but the motors are not recolonized by the board. I called AMS and they said it was a bad board as well. I was hoping the board had an easy way to hard reset.

Archived