How do you buy pop

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's all about the time - if I had a commercial location, I'd definitely pay the bottlers a little extra to deliver but they won't  deliver to my house.

If they did deliver to your house... where would you store it?

Not in your garage because that's full of vending machines ;D  

Nope night n day I just tune it out lol

I just hope she can't get on here n find these posts lol, I would like to get big enough where I can make her a route,

I hope for your sake she doesn't otherwise you will be like me... sleeping on the couch  ;D

I can't she already stays at home lol

She started staying home when we had our little boy, shes a beautician by the time we paid booth rental child care gas we wasn't msking any money so I told her to stay home, that was thirteen years ago n she still at home, my boy is 13 girl is 8, now she works one day a week an almost pays for groceries n that's about it

I can't she already stays at home lol

She started staying home when we had our little boy, shes a beautician by the time we paid booth rental child care gas we wasn't msking any money so I told her to stay home, that was thirteen years ago n she still at home, my boy is 13 girl is 8, now she works one day a week an almost pays for groceries n that's about it

Mate... if my wife just read that I wouldn't be on the couch i'd be out in the garage sleeping with my machines  ;D  ;D  ;D

Mate... if my wife just read that I wouldn't be on the couch i'd be out in the garage sleeping with my machines  ;D  ;D  ;D

In your case it's just a matter of time - you might as well bite the bullet and drag that couch out to your garage today.  It's not a matter of if, but when you screw up again.  ;D  ;D  ;D

In your case it's just a matter of time - you might as well bite the bullet and drag that couch out to your garage today.  It's not a matter of if, but when you screw up again.  ;D  ;D  ;D

Yep... and you don't help much either!  ;D

I can't say that I'd ever have to sleep on the couch for putting my foot down. You guys must have taught your ladies that they wear the pants in the family years ago lol.

In Kiwis' case we know who wears the pants and it's not him  ;D  ;D  ;D

I can't say that I'd ever have to sleep on the couch for putting my foot down. You guys must have taught your ladies that they wear the pants in the family years ago lol.

In Kiwis' case we know who wears the pants and it's not him  ;D  ;D  ;D

When your wife warms up at the gym by leg pressing 150kg (330lbs) you would let her wear the pants too!!  ;D

If I even tried to put my foot down she would probably ram it up my golpher  ;D  ;D  ;D

• 4 weeks later...

I thought I was the only one that had a wife that nagged me ;D

Same with my wife. You don't think there is a forum for woman married to vendors do you?

I thought I was the only one that had a wife that nagged me ;D

Same with my wife. You don't think there is a forum for woman married to vendors do you?

We buy direct from bottler for $8.91/cs. Delivered. Flavors are $7.97/ cs. Paying a little more per case, but my time is worth more than the difference in cost. Also, when buying direct from bottler you will be getting the longest shelf life, no something the store has had and is trying to get rid of. Always check expiration dates when at grocery/corner stores.

I have never purchased from Coke or Pepsi direct and i move a lot of bottles, twice a month i take my large enclosed trailer to SAM's and load up, i often also hit the local grocery stores and stock up on "sale or price leader" items.  This is a huge pain in the butt, 99% of what i sell is the 16.9oz bottles.  I pay around and average of $.50/bottle, the reason i haven't moved to coke or Pepsi is the price of their 20 oz, they want $1.25/bottle?:huh:  I cant make the math work, any suggestions as to how i approach these bottlers?  The local Pepsi distributor is locally owned and a real PITA, he is afraid i will take business away from him.  Honestly i havet tried Coke and need to but i'm suspecting i will get the same answer.  What do the rest of you pay for 20 oz coke/pepsi?  

I have never purchased from Coke or Pepsi direct and i move a lot of bottles, twice a month i take my large enclosed trailer to SAM's and load up, i often also hit the local grocery stores and stock up on "sale or price leader" items. This is a huge pain in the butt, 99% of what i sell is the 16.9oz bottles. I pay around and average of $.50/bottle, the reason i haven't moved to coke or Pepsi is the price of their 20 oz, they want $1.25/bottle?:huh: I cant make the math work, any suggestions as to how i approach these bottlers? The local Pepsi distributor is locally owned and a real PITA, he is afraid i will take business away from him. Honestly i havet tried Coke and need to but i'm suspecting i will get the same answer. What do the rest of you pay for 20 oz coke/pepsi?

I pay .80 for coke and .815 for Pepsi.

I'll be buying most of what I need from Costco. They have the cheapest selection of cans I can find around here. It's about $0.31 for each 12oz can of coke. Granted, they don't have flavours so I will probably be making my way to Wal-Mart or Sam's too.

I look for the sales 3,00 /12 pack then make Walmart comp the sale, then when I get to truck I use my Walmart saving catcher to make sure I didn't miss a sale Cheaper somewhere else, I have around 50.00 on it, it all adds Up

• 2 weeks later...

Just starting out, so Sam's Club.  They're friendlier to Operators than Costco because they have a wider selection of Individually wrapped foods and break down the price to cost-per-unit.

Dollar General had Dr Pepper 12 packs for $9 for three and with a $ off coupon made it $8 for three.

Well the young girl checking out told me the coupons were for each twelve pack, making them $2 a twelve pack.

So I bought 60 twelve packs at $2 a piece!

lol!

I tried to make her understand that coupons were for one coupon for three twelve packs.

She told me she knows how the coupons worked!

The rep. left a thick booklet of coupons for cashiers to use for Dr Pepper.

cajun

Archived