How do you buy pop

I'm getting so much static from Wolly world, I have them comp surrounding sales ads, so

First they said no more than ten, per/day per/customer

Then I went back in to see cashier manager the other one she said as long as no ad has a non limit they had no limit, then the other one (kid trying to be store manager) come up to her and said no it's ten per transaction I said ok, but they said I would have to go and come back to another register

Good grief

How do u all buy pop

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm getting so much static from Wolly world, I have them comp surrounding sales ads, so

Then I went back in to see cashier manager the other one she said as long as no ad has a non limit they had no limit, then the other one (kid trying to be store manager) come up to her and said no it's ten per transaction I said ok, but they said I would have to go and come back to another register

Good grief

How do u all buy pop

I wait for the big sales at Sam's Club and then tell the manager I want a whole pallet - this doesn't work with diet sodas as I can't sell them fast enough.

Good grief

How do u all buy pop

If you take a competitors ad that has no limit or no minimum purchase they will let you buy as much as you want.

I personally have built relationships with numerous grocery store managers. When soda comes on sale for usually 4 for 8.88 or 4 for 10 they order me a couple pallets. I do the same with Gatorade and energy drinks. Here in phx 2 weeks ago Monster and rockstar were on sale for 83 cents a can, I got 20 cases of each.

If you have the time, I would recommend building relationships with store managers.

However, the closer and closer I get to getting leased equipment, I will probably switch over to getting a lot of stuff from the bottlers.

Well I had the ad for no limit Pepsi n coke but they wouldn't let me get more than ten total, I found that it's cheaper to get wolly world to Comp for 3.00 a 12pack than buying at sams

Yes we had monsters here for .83 cents a can the ultra sunrise monster but they sold them all out n there not carrying them anymore here.

The bad thing is that the closest sams club is 75 miles away which sucks

I buy 99% of mine from grocery stores. Food Lion, Kroger and Harris Teeter ...whoever has the best sale that week. There is rarely a limit put on them in our area. I never pay more than $3 for a 12 pack.

I know that's what I'm talking about,

I know why they kinda do it here in our area is the ones that own gas stations, they are making it hard On us, a few weeks back Kroger teamed up with the local law agencies here and caught several of the gas station owners in a ebt scam.

I heard they extradited some of them back to there country

I was fine till this young wanna be cashier manager/store manager trying to move up the ladder giving me a hard time.

If I go to the soft drink co it will be higher it's hard to beat .25 a can

I go threw probably 30cs -45cs a week right now

How much you all going threw

Roughly 40 24-packs (but I get 36-packs and 32-packs from Sam's Club) of cans and maybe 15+ cases of bottles each week. I'm considering telling my slow bottle accounts that they have to switch to bottles or I'm going to pull the machines. They complain too much and I don't actually make money off of bottles with them.

I got some prices from one bottler case of cans set down before u read this 9.30 a case that's high I tiink, but I can get 20oz for .77 a bottle which isn't to bad

I pay the little higher cost so I am able to get machines and parts when needed

We buy direct from bottler for $8.91/cs. Delivered. Flavors are $7.97/ cs. Paying a little more per case, but my time is worth more than the difference in cost. Also, when buying direct from bottler you will be getting the longest shelf life, no something the store has had and is trying to get rid of. Always check expiration dates when at grocery/corner stores.

We buy direct from bottler for $8.91/cs. Delivered. Flavors are $7.97/ cs. Paying a little more per case, but my time is worth more than the difference in cost. Also, when buying direct from bottler you will be getting the longest shelf life, no something the store has had and is trying to get rid of. Always check expiration dates when at grocery/corner stores.

Pepsi always to to slip short dates in on my orders. I watch them like a hawk.

Hi mate.. how many cans are in a standard case when you purchase from a bottler? I have heard make mention of different size cases when purchasing from supermarkets so I am unsure how many cans you are getting for $8.91/case delivered...

That's seems crazy to pay that much, when we can get them on sale for $6.00 a case most of the time, if your paying that much at the bottler what yea charging at the machine

It's all about the time - if I had a commercial location, I'd definitely pay the bottlers a little extra to deliver but they won't  deliver to my house.

I have that problem as well, coke won't deliver to me because I don't have a commercial location as I work out of my residence.  They also will not allow will call.  And since I try to provide the 20oz bottles to my locations I basically cannot sell Coke products anymore.  I'm going to give Royal Crown a shot since they are so much more pleasant to deal with.

Archived