"How much is this machine worth" du jour

Rexlex

I need a machine that I can wheel in if a lone drink machine is going to be down for a few days in a big account.  This is a small FSI I believe and probably has the serpentine delivery.    I familiar with these as I bought four of the combo/satellite ones for cheap from another big account.

I'm thinking of offering $300.  Any thoughts?

http://corvallis.craigslist.org/app/5064360760.html

Definitely serpentine, almost definitely a MAKA in it. $300 is that max value. Even at its narrow size, it weighs quite a bit. Yes, you could wheel it in but if the compressor goes out on it, you'll start questioning whether it was a good idea or not.

I have one of these and I'm about to scrap it. The only part I want off of it is the refrigeration deck. The seal is old and bad. The motors are gunked up and bad. A lot of wires have corroded. I paid $300 for it cooling but I have gutted the thing to save some CB 300's.

I wouldn't buy another. It's not worth fooling around with, especially if it's just a temporary thing. You're just asking for more leaks from your refer deck.

I need a machine that I can wheel in if a lone drink machine is going to be down for a few days in a big account.  This is a small FSI I believe and probably has the serpentine delivery.    I familiar with these as I bought four of the combo/satellite ones for cheap from another big account.

I'm thinking of offering $300.  Any thoughts?

http://corvallis.craigslist.org/app/5064360760.html

I'd look for a good Dixie 276e - maybe a little heavier, but a much better machine in the long run and they have at least 8 selections and hold more which is important if you'll be down for awhile.

I'd look for a good Dixie 276e - maybe a little heavier, but a much better machine in the long run and they have at least 8 selections and hold more which is important if you'll be down for awhile.

A 276E has 7 selections.

That FSI/USI is not worth $500.  The door looks dented, it's filthy and it still has a Maka boat anchor in it.  I would try $250 and not go above $300 but you'll need to verify that it gets cold (thermostat should not be set above 2) and then plan on upgrading the validator.  If you need a validator for it you can PM me.

The problem is I don't have a truck that can carry the DN.  I think I could load this on my trailer with a moving dolly.  I have a combo FSI/USI like this in my garage. The one with a 12-snack machine and the satellite soda.  If I bought this then I could use the satellite for parts if need be and still have the snack side for a 2nd location at a larger site.  Here is a picture of what I have in case you are not familiar with them.  http://snackattack.sharepoint.com/Pages/fsifawnusisnackparts.aspx

Anyway, I might offer him $100 for it and go as high as $200.  He is going to have a limited market of people wanting it,  I assume only a business owner that wants to do his own vending.   I'll let you know how it turns out.

Just so you know, the old style cd-6 (what you're asking about) weigh more than the cb-300 (slaved unit in your picture). I have about 3 cb-300's and they are all pretty light but the cd-6 is definitely heavier. You'll see.

Archived