Stack vendors

I was talking to my sales rep from VE today and he informed me that Dixie Narco (Crane)has stopped producing stack vendors. Has anyone else heard this? They will focus on the BevMax, Merchants, and most their vend management software.

I doubt that's the case as they should still be producing the P-series machines and I can't imagine that they are so short-sighted as to discontinue the E model series - the single best selling stack vendor ever.  If they did this they would lose most of the bottler business they still have as the bottlers would have no choice but to move to Royal or Vendo (even though most have). 

Now, I wouldn't put it past Crane to do something stupid like this but putting their money behind only glassfront vendors could be a fatal mistake to their vending lines.

I doubt that's the case as they should still be producing the P-series machines and I can't imagine that they are so short-sighted as to discontinue the E model series - the single best selling stack vendor ever.  If they did this they would lose most of the bottler business they still have as the bottlers would have no choice but to move to Royal or Vendo (even though most have). 

Now, I wouldn't put it past Crane to do something stupid like this but putting their money behind only glassfront vendors could be a fatal mistake to their vending lines.

After they kill off Dixie, they can always make play for Vendo. Let's just hope they don't get their paws on Royal or AMS.

Archived