Got a call the other day, said I was being replaced by another vending company.  When I asked why, she told me I haven't serviced it in over a year.  Made appointment to speak in person.  When confronted she said she was sorry, about the mix up but a new contract had been signed and I have no recourse.  Funny thing though the office manger flew off the handle when I told her what has happened.  Said all the employees are going to be mad as hell, (I have/had a really good relationship with the entire crew.  Just another example of business loyalty.

:wacko: never easy to get calls like this. Extremely frustrating but unfortunately most people don't care to acknowledge we even exist most the time.....unless they lost a quarter in the machine.

Leave peacefully, politely, and leave snack and drink "samples" for your old friends, along with plenty of business cards. Maybe some day you will be called back. In the 9 years I have been with this company, there have only been 2 or 3 accounts that we lost that eventually didn't get back.

Archived