locator race 2017?

Starcat

Yeah I don't think the business is quite what it was 5 years ago. So I don't think there's that many locators around anymore. Frankly tho, i'm glad, because it seems like the market would be saturated. I feel like there's a nice open market, especially in my area if you look enough. 

4 hours ago, AMD Snacks said:

Yeah I don't think the business is quite what it was 5 years ago. So I don't think there's that many locators around anymore. Frankly tho, i'm glad, because it seems like the market would be saturated. I feel like there's a nice open market, especially in my area if you look enough. 

Yea, I feel the same about my area. I see some machines around, but not a lot. I'm still finding excellent locations as well. 

This locator race idea can work or back fire big time.  If you get to many purple calling an area at once it can cause businesses to feel like there's a scam going on and it can burn an area for at least 6 months. 

15 hours ago, rodney69 said:

This locator race idea can work or back fire big time.  If you get to many purple calling an area at once it can cause businesses to feel like there's a scam going on and it can burn an area for at least 6 months. 

Possible solution would be to do different zip codes. 

Archived