Ap studio 3 error OC error

putrevus

Hi All,

Thanks  in advance for your help.

I am having these three errors on studio 3  to60 , to 64  and OC 62. I know they are time out error and over current error . I don't know what to do ?

When I am testing these motors they work fine but they are not vending the products.

Thanks again for your help.

The Studio series boards were famous for motor driver failures. It will probably need repaired. The only other test would be to trade the 6 shelf with another shelf, retest motors, close the door and see if the problem stays or follows the shelf. 

1 hour ago, lacanteen said:

The Studio series boards were famous for motor driver failures. It will probably need repaired. The only other test would be to trade the 6 shelf with another shelf, retest motors, close the door and see if the problem stays or follows the shelf. 

Is it okay to just not vend those selections and keep it going. Or do I need to change the board ASAP.

Thanks for your help.

1 minute ago, lacanteen said:

Machine can still be operated without those selections, however, more selections will eventually fail too.

Thanks for your help. While the manual tells about these errors but it does not tell what to do am I right ?

Archived