DN 368 coin changer

dewser

on my 368 it has the S11computer box.O n the coin mech section Im not sure which button to set it on.I have the coinco BA30B and the coinco 9302-GX.If anyone can guide me in the right direction I would appreciate it

You've done well by trying to tell us what model it is, but you need to verify some things first.  Firstly, is this definitely an SII board or is it an SIID board?  The two boards are different and you generally need to be specific.  The 368, to my knowledge, was made as single price model (yours is not), made as an MPC model (yours is not), an SII model, or an SIID model.  The SIID board is usually hooked up to MDB components whereas the SII board is usually hooked up to non-MDB components.  Since you say it has a 9302-GX coin mech, which is MDB, that means you either have an MDB conversion harness for the SII board or you actually have an SIID board in it.  The Coinco BA30B could he hooked up to that machine either through a Coinco 110v harness or an MDB harness.  Either way, the reason why I am asking is because the programming for the SII and SIID are a bit different.  So first thing you need to do is to tell us whether it's SII or SIID.  The SII board has 2 buttons on the back of the control board.  The SIID board has 1 button on the back of the control board.

Now.. for your question... what are you trying to do?  Saying "not sure which button to set it on" is like asking a mechanic "Which button to set it on?" regarding the car.  What are you trying to "set" on?  For that matter... what's the problem and what are you trying to do?  Are you trying to turn the entire machine on?  Are you trying to program it?  Your question is about as vague as it could be, so please be very specific with what you are trying to do, regardless of how little you know about the machine.  If you say something like "How do you set prices?" or "The machine isn't working, how do I turn it on?" or anything along those lines... we might be able to help.  So verify the board model and tell us what you are trying to do or what the problem is.  If you are simply trying to turn the machine on, then you need to obviously make sure it has power.  If the compressor runs or the light on the back of the bill validator is on, then you know you have power to the machine to some degree.  If you are trying to program it, then we can guide you through that too.

10 hours ago, dewser said:

I just got it and have it on location at my community.This is the only machine I have

Well where are you located I have a few machines that let go of both single price and multi price 

You need to select button E. It should say ndb but it means MDB for multi drop bus, which is the protocol that the 9302-gx uses. As long as you have all of the harnesses hooled up, you should be good to go after that.

Archived