Hotel Machine Request

winning123

Is this overkill with the number of machines?    A 109 room hotel with four levels want 3 sodas and one snack. I dont see the need unless it is booked out constantly.  I feel like i can get by with one less soda.

Floor 2: 1 snack , 1 soda

floor 3: 1 soda

floor 4: 1 soda

That's about what most hotels that size ask for. They don't want their customers to have to go to another floor for a soda.  One snack is sufficient and the hotels are used to having the bottlers putting soda on every floor. 

9 hours ago, AZVendor said:

That's about what most hotels that size ask for. They don't want their customers to have to go to another floor for a soda.  One snack is sufficient and the hotels are used to having the bottlers putting soda on every floor. 

Thanks.  Just calibrating myself.  If its the norm, its just the norm. Hopefully it pans out. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Definitely too many machines for that size hotel and floor machines tend not to do as well. See if you can place one combo and one drink machine poolside or in the lobby. 4 machines sounds great but you won't generate enough revenue to stay there long-term.

Archived