Vendo Live display display?

newguy47591

Ok so my Vendo live display unit had a board issue causing entire machine to say sold out. I put a new board on and it fixed that issue. However now the display is messed up..I have included a picture..it looks like its blinking a 0 on each side and has a decimal point.... I tried the old board and the display is clear as day saying sold out..put new board back on and its back to this display. what do i do?large.vendobroke.jpg.d511a5fd5d34a1b1dae26e64586b097a.jpglarge.vendo1.jpg.c9748c073d6eedfc0138d67b0480f115.jpg

That probably means that wherever you got the "new" board from didn't send you a properly working board.  There isn't any difference in display drivers between logic boards so your new board is bad.  Email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom if you need a good board.

23 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

That probably means that wherever you got the "new" board from didn't send you a properly working board.  There isn't any difference in display drivers between logic boards so your new board is bad.  Email me at rbepic4gatgmaildotcom if you need a good board.

Sent email.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived