Automatic Products 7600 selections

Quicktime

Hello

I have an AP 7600 that I am repairing and when I am setting prices or running a test, selections show that are not valid such as selection A6 when there are only 5 rows. I am assuming that the shelves were switched at some point but switching the shelves does not fix my issue. Is there a way to reset to factory settings? Any help would be great.

ThanksHow do I delete these phantom selections.

When you put it back into normal operation and insert your money and enter one of these selections, what happens? I believe those are there for sometime who wants to put a candy shelf in the A selection. Shouldn't be an issue during normal operation 

12 hours ago, Quicktime said:

I have an AP 7600 that I am repairing and when I am setting prices or running a test, selections show that are not valid such as selection A6 when there are only 5 rows. I am assuming that the shelves were switched at some point but switching the shelves does not fix my issue. Is there a way to reset to factory settings? Any help would be great.

ThanksHow do I delete these phantom selections.

That is the factory default. For the snack shelves selections 1,3,5,7,&9 are connected to the motors for the wide columns, and these should be the only ones labelled on the shelf ie A1,A3,A5,A7,A9.

AFAIK you can't 'hide' the other selections, they just don't work

Archived