Good machine here?

2 minutes ago, Snickers said:

It's multiprice-you can see the display. Its a can machine but still worth $200 in my opinion. It's a good can Machine. 

AH, stupid me! I never put two and two together to realize that the only reason for a screen would be for a multi-price, since single-price machines simply require the price on a sheet of paper or something like that! 

Is it a 12oz can only machine, or will I be able to vend something like a 16oz Monster in it? 

With the exception of machines with aftermarket kits and Dixie Narco MPC machines, having a simple "Use Exact Change" LED is all you'll have on a single-price machine.  A multi-price machine will almost always have an actual display that will say something (ie. 1.50, sold out, make other selection, .75, etc...).

It's hard to tell from the picture, but it looks very much like a 501e BUT it only has 8 selections and not 9 like most 501e's do.  It's very possible that it was a late model 501T or a Pepsi asset that looks like a 501e but isn't.  If it is a 501e, it's worth anywhere from $500-$1,200 depending on the condition and your perceived value.  If it's a 501T, it looks like a solid $500.  It's totally multiprice from what I can tell, meaning you can definitely do 12 oz cans or 16 oz monster, as well as 16.9 oz bottles.  If it's a 501e, your versatility expands into 20 oz bottles in addition to having a much higher bottle capacity overall.  501t's can only go 1 bottle deep, 501e's can go 2 bottles deep.  Either machine is 3 cans deep (2 cans deep for monster).

1 minute ago, AngryChris said:

With the exception of machines with aftermarket kits and Dixie Narco MPC machines, having a simple "Use Exact Change" LED is all you'll have on a single-price machine.  A multi-price machine will almost always have an actual display that will say something (ie. 1.50, sold out, make other selection, .75, etc...).

It's hard to tell from the picture, but it looks very much like a 501e BUT it only has 8 selections and not 9 like most 501e's do.  It's very possible that it was a late model 501T or a Pepsi asset that looks like a 501e but isn't.  If it is a 501e, it's worth anywhere from $500-$1,200 depending on the condition and your perceived value.  If it's a 501T, it looks like a solid $500.  It's totally multiprice from what I can tell, meaning you can definitely do 12 oz cans or 16 oz monster, as well as 16.9 oz bottles.  If it's a 501e, your versatility expands into 20 oz bottles in addition to having a much higher bottle capacity overall.  501t's can only go 1 bottle deep, 501e's can go 2 bottles deep.  Either machine is 3 cans deep (2 cans deep for monster).

Very cool. My only problem is I don't have a location for it and am in the middle of moving!!

Archived