is tis route worth it

jkhogan21

2 Vendo 721

2 ams35 glass front

ams32 glass front

Three locations. They are in rehab facilities. Both the staff and patients can use. All have cc readers and the prices are really good for products. They do 1k a month total for all of them. But this guy got into the business for side money and never had time to fill the machines. Went to go see these acounts yesterday and 97 percent of all the machines were empty. Also couple of the workers there said we cant buy anything because there is never anythong on there. I got him down to 15k tell me what you guys think of thos deal.

I agree with AZVendor.  Due to the circumstances, the accounts are only worth the equipment.  Those machines could be anywhere from brand new to 7+ years old.  I would say $2,000 per machine is fair, which is $10k.  You could buy new machines for $15k.

It's entirely up to you, but i would give the account no value.  You should ask for a copy of the reported sales from the card readers.  If all cash and credit sales are reported, and total reported sales are less than his claimed sales, then you are purchasing duds.  However, if the reported sales do at least what he claims, then there might be room for sales growth.

Then that's good to know.  Just keep in mind that 1k/month between 5 machines isn't great.  You still deal with expired products.  I know you already got it down to 15k but i think that's high.  Do you already have accounts?

If you are already seasoned, and you feel the equipment is worth the price you agree on, then there is potential for a significant sales increase if everything you have said is true.  You might need to make sure everyone knows there is a change in management so that things improve faster.

Archived