AP 7600 validator mounting bracket

Do I need to use the ardac mounting plate (part# 640126) with mars upper & lower brackets or is there a different bracket that I am overlooking?  

https://www.dsvendinginc.com/p-1532-d640126-ap-bracket-assy.aspx

That appears to be the only bracket I can find.  I picked up a few APs.  One has a filler plate and no validator, one had a USA-15 with an odd looking mounting plate that doesn't fit my mars, and a third AP has an old ardac validator currently in it.  I'm under the impression that the old ardac (not USA-15) just needs mars upper/lower brackets but the other two machines need those AND the mounting plates.  I'm just not sure if that's the right part number.  The manual isn't really helping.

Thanks.

Have you never put a Mars into a 7600 before?  That's hard to believe.  The Mars requires the two small top and bottom mounting brackets.  The one you linked to is for the Ardac.  You need a pair of Mars brackets, the Mars-specific 6/7K-specific harness and a correct decal for the front of the control panel.  You will have to route the harness behind the coin chute and keypad harnesses to keep it from getting caught as the panel slides in and out.  Make sure you slide the red Correct Change light on the harness through the hold in your top mounting bracket before you install the bracket.  You need a 500 ct stacker that has a side door to extract bills from as well.  

I'm referring to the plate that the upper and lower brackets mount to.  I know I need the upper and lower brackets but, just like when changing from coinco to Mars, the mounting plate is different and needs to be changed before adding the upper and lower brackets.

I need the correct plate to mount the upper and lower brackets.

I have added the upper and lower brackets several times but there are different plates.  When I say "plate" I am referring to the type of part in the link as to not confuse it with the 2 brackets to mount the Mars TO the plate.

Archived