Starting my 1st market this week

TKK

Went with parlevel because of the discounts. Got the kiosks at nama for like 2700 a pop so good deal. Has anyone here used parlevel micro markets? I noticed everything is cheaper at sams and even at the dollar store than vistar.. i was trying to sell more expensive items like the peg bags that are 1.00 to 1.50 but do u guys rather sell reg vending stuff?

Edited by TKK

Good luck, interested to know how things work out for you!  If you are going to sell your regular vending items in the market, why bother with the market at all?  The point is to move to a more upscale (and busier) type of sales.  More like a C-store or small deli. 

• Like 1

Im selling ice cream, sandwhiches, food and snacks. Ehat i mean is should i sell the lss bags for 1.25 or buy those xl from vistar at .80c and sell those for like $1.99

We sell the XLV for $1.89

My advice would be dont sell the same flavor of chips or cookies in 2 different sizes. Or customers will "accidentally " pay for the smaller size.

Edited by Anacapa Vending
  • Like 1

Supposedly micro markets double vending machine income. I know the vendor thats there and she said it would make about $1500 a month in sales. I guess we will see. I got all my stuff from ikea and craigslist lol but it looks super legit. Wish i could put pics but this website only lets you put pics if you mess with them

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2019 at 5:08 AM, TKK said:

Postponed til next week :)

🕰️ is up how is the micro market going? is it worth the money. I get calls from vending locations  wanted to know if I do micro markets. I value your input and any information you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1