Grossing 500k a year with numbers to back it, Value?

You need to also value your FFE (furniture, fixtures, and equipment) other than vending machines that you are including.  Vehicles, cash counters, computers, safes, dollys, desks, shelving, whatever... plus inventory, and assumption of lease (or not) on your warehouse.  Do you have employees and will they stay?  Will you train a new operator?   On a business that size I would research business brokers to handle the sale for you.  Talk to several and ask them to give you their opinion of the business value and explain how they came to that number.  Also discuss their commission.  You should be able to select one to list with after speaking to at least 3.  They will be able to promote your business discreetly to a much wider audience and screen out the tire kickers so you are not bothered as much.

• Like 1

.60 on the dollar is not bad for around here. If you have new equipment and I mean brand new equipment maybe a little more. The most we have ever heard of is .82 on the dollar.

If someone wants to pay one years gross lmk. I will include everything but the real estate.