DN 360/210-6 Vending wrong column

Mehehe

The machine has worked fine for the last 3 years since I bought it, no issues.  I found a manual for a coke/pepsi DN360 with vertical selection buttons on the right but the front of mine has the large selection buttons placed horizontally with a generic top plexi.  Wasn't sure if it would work.

DN 360/210-6

S/N 018 --- 2196 CC

When any selection is pressed it vends Column 2.  But with column 2 sold out it vends each selection just fine. 

Ideas?

Does this machine have a computer board? If so, you might want to remove the battery and start from scratch. If you don't want to get that brave yet with the board, go to diagnostic menu, then test selection switches. 

If it's a single price, the motor for column 2 might be coasting enough for one switch to leave the notch but not the other. 

As lacanteen stated...sounds like a bad motor or motor switch on column 2. Take the cover off the vend motors and vend #2. Watch where the motor stops. Is it in the notch of the cam? Does it stop as soon as the arm falls into the notch or does it drift?  

2 can deep single price machine.

I think this is the correct motor but just wanting to double check.  the metal plate under the discs is slightly different.  Does not list 360 for a model it fits.

https://www.vendingworld.com/dixie-narco-double-column-motor.php?___SID=U

This one is similar but the mounting plate is wrong.

https://www.vendingworld.com/dixie-narco-double-column-spider-motor.php?___SID=U

This is the motor in my machine

motor.jpg

The red and white cam motors are specifically for only two can deep columns that are wide columns.  The brake assembly doesn't matter.  The magnet is square on older motors and round on newer motors, but that doesn't matter either.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived