I can't change the vending price on my DN 5591

Drcpwen

Everything seems to be working perfectlon my DN 5591 except it wont allow me to change the prices.  It goes into service mode and when I hit the #7 key it goes into pricing mode.  When I hit the * key nothing happens.  Any suggestions?   Thanks in advance for your help. Dan

15653973640055910565526250158865.jpg

Well, at least check all the cable connections for the keypad. I have had keypad problems develop a few times and it seems due to the effect of the pulling at the cable every time you open and close the door. Over time, the cable can work loose, completely or partially disabling the keypad.  A couple weeks ago, I lost the C key, but re-installing the cables solved the problem.  To confirm this is actually a keypad problem, does the * key work on any of the other menu options? Or does it work when you run the keypad test?

Whenever I have a keypad issue or anything that seems harness related, I always try disconnecting/reconnecting several times consecutively to see if it forms a better connection. This is based off of advice from AZVendor years ago.