DEX Support ?

NeoMetra

58 minutes ago, AngryChris said:

It depends on what's inside.  If it has an siid board, then it should.  If you are adding a card reader though, then you really need to take a picture of the board.  If it's sii or single price, then no.

Can I just swap it to a siid of it does not have one ?

15 minutes ago, NeoMetra said:

Can I just swap it to a siid of it does not have one ?

If it has an SII board probably. If it’s single price (no control board and no led display) then you would need all new harnesses, which would put it solidly in the not worth it category. It is possible, just not worth the time and money.

Personally, I would only convert single price to multi price if it was a single price 501E, and I had a donor SIID machine that had severe door and cabinet damage to pull all the harnesses off of.

2 hours ago, orsd said:

If it has an SII board probably. If it’s single price (no control board and no led display) then you would need all new harnesses, which would put it solidly in the not worth it category. It is possible, just not worth the time and money.

Personally, I would only convert single price to multi price if it was a single price 501E, and I had a donor SIID machine that had severe door and cabinet damage to pull all the harnesses off of.

Sounds good. Thank you 

I don't recall ever seeing a 440 with any logic board unless it was the first DN board that preceded even the MPC board.  It was one built for the military to use and had toggle switches on it.  You might find one with an MPC board but I doubt they ever put an SII, let alone an SIID board in one.