Your Prices

tismael56

3 hours ago, tismael56 said:

Thats a good point. I have a problem however. I am going to be taking over a large account (150+ employees) because they want to get rid of their current vendor. I dont know their pricing and the manager of the company is asking for my prices "so that they know the prices will not be increasing too much". What would you do? 

That sounds like music to my ears.  You can play that so many ways.  Golden opportunity you got there.  Wow.

• 4 years later...

Coming from NJ/NY

Small chips-$1

Candy- $2

Pastries $2/2.50

16.9oz soda- $2

20oz gatorade/snapple- $2.50

energy drinks-$4

Just found a new wholesaler that has LSS chips that I plan on selling for $1.50/$1.75 depending on sales volume. I saw some of the other prices listed and thought they were pretty cheap, made me wonder how much you're all getting your product for, or if the area I'm in is just that expensive. 

• 3 weeks later...

SC here. 

Small chips $.75-$1.00

LSS chips $1.25-$1.75

Candy $1.50-$2.00

Pastries $1.00-$1.50

Cans $1.00

16.9oz Bottles $1.25-$1.50 (about to go to $1.50 for everyone)

20oz Gatorade $1.50-$2.00

I've kept COGS where I've historically had them with these prices, but I'm going to bump some of them up this summer.  I operate in pretty cheap cost of living part of the country though.  

Interested to hear others reply.  This needs to be a regularly kept up with thread imo.  I think some vendors (me included) are too low and could raise prices if they knew everyone else out there was higher.