Will Corona kill cash?

It appears to me that more people are using cashless payment everywhere during this event, as contactless is all the rage.  Do you think that the virus will accelerate people away from using "dirty" money and into more use of cards and payment apps on their phones?  The shift was well underway before all of this but how much will this speed things up?  Will machines without cashless become nearly useless in the next year? 

I'm at nearly 50% cashless and have been for maybe the last year or so.  It has gone up recently but not as much as I would have thought.  Some locations are more than others though.  I don't think cash will go away yet.  I think we still have decades unless the government tries to shut cash down.

Everything will be much better when we all just accept a mark on our hand or forehead.

Revelation 13: 16-17

He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

• Like 1