Moving a machine wider than the door?

Just got a new account after they got sick of the current guy never putting drinks in the drink machine for the past 1.5 months. My question is I am looking at a AP 113 which is 39 inches wide. I measured the door today and the width of the frame is 36 inches. So how or what's the way of getting a machine in like that?

It depends on the situation but in the worse case scenario you can take the door off of the hinges and open the machine which will give you more room to maneuver the machine in , in some cases you can put the machine on a furniture dolly to help maneuver it better. Always have at least two people doing this because there’s a greater chance that the machine can go where you don’t want it to go during this operation.  You can probably find a video of this being done on YouTube, a great source for information ( not just stupid stuff ). 

Specs say it’s only 35” deep. Should go through sideways. If you have a platform dolly you can open the door & rotate through. I would recommend help though. They like to tip over when the door is open. 

If the doorway does not have a threshold you may be able to put large furniture sliders under the feet of the machine and scissor it through the doorway like the others suggested (machine door open) but without the dolly.  Every situation is a little bit different.  And for sure it's a 2 man move, don't try it alone...