First location

Good Morning Everyone!!

So glad to be on here. I was referred to this site from a friend and I have just secured my first location today. Just asking for encouraging words and tips on keeping everything together. I am feeling overwhelmed already but I am sure I am just ahead of myself. Thank you all for your kind words in advance.

Welcome to the forum!  What kind of vending are you going to be doing?  Bulk, games, or drinks and snacks?  The forum section for beverage and snack vending is usually the busiest and the best place to ask most questions  For your route, be organized and keep a professional attitude.  Best of luck!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 5/7/2021 at 6:29 AM, SDVendor said:

May I ask how acquired your location? Cold-calling, advertising, referral?

I hear that securing a location is the hardest part so be glad you got that out of the way.

Ok unfortunately I just learned how to reply I just been reading doing research my apologies. For my first go round I did hire a locator because I got a little discouraged on how many NOs I received and I also work a full time job which hurts me a little. But I am still doing the cold calling it just definetly takes more time and work

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/27/2022 at 11:25 AM, Kimberly Kimble said:

Ok unfortunately I just learned how to reply I just been reading doing research my apologies. For my first go round I did hire a locator because I got a little discouraged on how many NOs I received and I also work a full time job which hurts me a little. But I am still doing the cold calling it just definetly takes more time and work

Hello Kimberly, congratulations! This must be exciting. Can I please ask what locating service you used. One I am recently considering has very bad reviews and a sketchy history and I’m trying to make sure I go in the right direction. Thanks so much for your help.