Card Reader Installation on Pulse AP 111

Cooter

Got a Nayax VPOS Touch with a pulse cable to put on my AP 111. I have only installed these on MDB machines, and I don't know how to go about installing it on an old pulse machine.

Can someone point me in the right direction, please?

It completely replaces the old board. You would run all MDB coin mechs and bill validators with the new board (I think inOne gives you the option of using the old existing coin and bill validators with an MDB card reader)

• 2 weeks later...

I got the InOne conversion installed, everything went pretty smooth. The old bill validator works fine, but I get a coin mech error, I got a new MDB mech on it's way. 

The Nayax VPOS Touch I installed shows a single machine price of $1.00 and does not credit the machine when swiped. 

7 hours ago, Cooter said:

I got the InOne conversion installed, everything went pretty smooth. The old bill validator works fine, but I get a coin mech error, I got a new MDB mech on it's way. 

The Nayax VPOS Touch I installed shows a single machine price of $1.00 and does not credit the machine when swiped. 

Did you call Nayax and get it swapped over from pulse to MDB? I think they need to change some programming and send you a new harness. 

Got it working!

I called InOne, and they walked me through how to configure the machine. Apparently, I had to deactivate dual price mode. Then I factory reset the Nayax, and reloaded the configuration, and it started working. 

It seems that ordering the pulse option just gets you a pulse harness shipped along with the standard MDB cable, no difference in the VPOS Touch hardware.

Thanks for the help from everyone!

• Like 1

• 2 years later...