Bevmax 4 ?

hocuslocus

I've heard some negatives about the bevmax series in general. I'm only looking at it due to the depth of the machine.

I recently switched over to nayax from a 4 in 1 device from mei. I kept getting hassled by Bank of America for not having EMV 🤷‍♂️.

I'm guessing you can't install nayax on the bevmax medias, only the classics right?

Not everyone has patience or time to sign up for an app. Plus minimum amount is 5.00 that can be loaded on their account. Might not be worth it for people who aren’t using the machine on a daily basis. Pay range has not been very profitable for me at all. A few here and there. Nothing like the amount of cc purchases daily.

If your customer base is primarily repeat customers (breakrooms and such) , then app based payment works ok as the customers don't mind an app on their phone that gets used regularly.  If your equipment depends on passers-by ( airports, malls, etc ), we've found that most people will move on rather than stop and download an app in order to be a customer.  Things to keep in mind. 

Yeah, I've used payrange on some amusement machines with limited success. Took a long time to build it up, (even then it wasn't really worth it), then they wanted to increase rates when I was thinking about installing more of them.

So I decided to pull them. cool idea in theory, but yeah your right unless they frequent that location or those machines, there is little incentive to dwld an app.