Dixie Narco Bill Validator Install

oho3

I have a Dixie Narco 368 that I need some direction on as far as hooking up the bill validator.  There is a Male 9-pin connection coming out of it and the coin op has a 9-pin female but there are no guides on the plastic so you can push the connections together into one another on all four sides.... 

Coin Op - TRC-6800H

Bill Validator - L005-U2CS

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Get rid of that L005 bill acceptor, it's 25 years obsolete. You need a VN2501 or VN 2511 with 110VAC power harness, and single price interface harness. D&S Vending will have it. Get rid of that large connector between the changer plug and the female socket on the machine. 

1 hour ago, lacanteen said:

Get rid of that L005 bill acceptor, it's 25 years obsolete. You need a VN2501 or VN 2511 with 110VAC power harness, and single price interface harness. D&S Vending will have it. Get rid of that large connector between the changer plug and the female socket on the machine. 

Thank you!  I got those coming.... And there is no way at all to make this a multiprice machine?

49 minutes ago, oho3 said:

Thank you!  I got those coming.... And there is no way at all to make this a multiprice machine?

Yes there is but the bad news is that it involves buying a donor multi price machine and transplanting all the wires and electronics over. It just isn’t worth in except in rare occasions. Usually for a machine that’s on location but has been walled in (ie no way to get a machine out again or a replacement back in). 

Edited by orsd