Rattling in Vending Machine

I have an older Pepsi machine that I bought about a year ago. Recently it has started making a loud rattling when the refrigerator/compressor turns on. I think I have discovered the noise is coming from the fan that blows on the heat sink cooling blades. I don't think the fan is hitting the heat sink. I have a video of the fan below when it is off and when it is on. I don't know specifically what type of machine I have but I believe it is from the 70s-80s based on the googling I have done. I haven't found anything definitive so I will refrain from making guesses as to it's make and model. I am exceeding the limit for file size for this post. I will post a follow up message with the other remaining pictures that might be useful in identifying this machine in case that is useful. I would appreciate any help or advice on this problem.

Fan On 

Fan Off

1601343566_VendingMachinFront.thumb.jpg.aa471ea9c753adba9a4a3c4bed0a8cdb.jpg

Sounds like the condenser fan ( that you located ) is wearing out.  The core is moving around and making the noise.  Also, in the video it looks like the legs for the fan need to be tightened.  You can verify that it's just the fan and not a failing compressor by disconnecting the fan and allow the unit to run FOR JUST A MOMENT without the fan.  If you still hear the rattling, it's possible that the compressor also has issues.   Since you are not familiar with the high voltage (115 VAC ) system that runs those, it would be safer to call a trained technician.  

Thanks everyone for the advice. It turned out the base plate that the compressor and fan were attached to wasn't anchored correctly. We were able to attach it and the leveled the feet as well. Everything is running quiet now.