Cashless payment

KCB

My question is when getting a cashless system from let's say cantaloupe or nayak. Do I have to pay for the equipment up front or can I like set up some sort of acct to pay for it over time or however. I know they cost several hundreds but I just don't have the money right now but really need to have this system for my machine. I am aware of the monthly fees and the fees for each sale and so forth. I just want to know if I have to come out of pocket for the total price first in order to get it?

4 hours ago, KCB said:

My question is when getting a cashless system from let's say cantaloupe or nayak. Do I have to pay for the equipment up front or can I like set up some sort of acct to pay for it over time or however. I know they cost several hundreds but I just don't have the money right now but really need to have this system for my machine. I am aware of the monthly fees and the fees for each sale and so forth. I just want to know if I have to come out of pocket for the total price first in order to get it?

I think for a rent or lease option, you need at least 5 or maybe 10 at a time.  However, you still have to pay for shipping.  If you just need one reader, the best way (if not the only way) is to buy it outright.

• Like 1

Cantaloupe has a new program to lease the unit forever with guaranteed replacements and upgrades as needed.  I think it's a bit pricey vs. buying the units outright, but it makes it easy for someone who is cash strapped and protects you from surprises.  The monthly payments are deducted from your sales before deposit.  Not sure if they have a minimum order on this, you would have to ask.  Call their inside sales dept: 

Stacey P. Vargo / Inside Sales 

svargo@cantaloupe.com | www.cantaloupe.com

O: 484-324-1873

Hope this helps...