Nayax and Snackshop LCM snack vending machines

Maybe.  My understanding is that some work and some don't.  You do have to be running MDB so if you aren't then you are money behind in making it work.  You would need an MDB harness and MDB coin mech and bill acceptor to start with.  Then, while the card reader might work, you probably won't be able to get DEX data from it.  Now you could perhaps upgrade to an InOne Technologies board but I don't believe their LCM board will run the can module so that is probably a no-go.

My follow up question for my LCM 3 machine is the best spot to put the CC reader.

the space above the keypad is SOLID metal.  On some of my drink machines, I simply did the cut-outs on the plexiglass cover.  The LCM is glass, so that’s a no go.

Thanks for your help.

42 minutes ago, AngryChris said:

On the LCM, both nayax and cantaloupe should have an option to mount a card reader to a mars/mei/cpi bill acceptor.  No drilling.

Wow, that would be nice.  I did not know that existed.  I bought the Nayax VPos touch, so I will reach out to Nayax to see about this mounting attachment.