Location of DEX connection?

LV35

Hi everyone,

Hope you can help.

I think i must have my Friday brain switched on, because i cant for the life of me find the DEX connection on my Polyvend 40 / Glasco machine.

I am connecting the latest version on Nayax VPOS.

Would really appreciate your help.

Thanks so much :) 

image.thumb.jpeg.b35a95d9d3259c6d505c4fc243e5fd86.jpeg

That looks like quite the rare machine.  That's basically some kind of version of a national snack machine.  I'd say there is a good chance you can't find the dex port because the board doesn't have one.  If so, you'll probably need something like a dex harness for a national 167/168 but no guarantee it will work with that machine.

Where are you getting your model information?  From the back of the cabinet. That's an insulated and chilled version of a National 148 snack.  No DEX for you!  I see it has an MDB coin mech so it's an odd duck and I'm not sure what you have there.  Polyvend was bought by National along with Lektrovend and rolled with Glasco into their GPL line of machines.  This was long before MDB.  I don't recall one of their machines looking like this.  Is it outside the states?  Chilled and frozen machines are often white inside so maybe I've just never seen one of these rare versions. 

Edited by AZVendor

Hi both,

Thanks for the speedy replies.

Glad it isn't just me thinking it is odd then! 🤣

From what I've been told before, the machine is a version of Glasco GS1 sold in the uk under the Polyvend name (if that makes sense).

It has MDB capability and came with the card reader already fitted when bought.

The card reader seems to be working fine with no issues, but would of course have been helpful to also be able to access the DEX info so I could product map the stock and keep an eye on levels etc.

It sounds like that won't be possible - not the biggest problem in the world, just happy to have the MDB connected and working in that case! 

Thanks again!