Looking to replace a coin counter

Hello everyone.  We are looking at replacing our currect coin counting machine but not having much luck finding a reseller for such.  Anyone have a contact orrecommendation as to where we can find one?

Thanks

I did a google search for 'Cummins Jet sort' and found a few things.  I was able to find one a few years back on craigslist.  It's a good machine, but nothing beats my Brandt!

Brandt was the best in my opinion and I loved mine but it would be hard to find anyone that repairs them or even has parts for them now.  Cummins might still be in business so I would look for them.

14 hours ago, cvending said:

Hello everyone.  We are looking at replacing our currect coin counting machine but not having much luck finding a reseller for such.  Anyone have a contact orrecommendation as to where we can find one?

Thanks

I have seen a few Brandt models on eBay. Maybe that's worth a shot? 

2 hours ago, LBR12 said:

I have seen a few Brandt models on eBay. Maybe that's worth a shot? 

Like Randy said, there are few options for repair/parts.  I blew a capacitor on the main board and was fortunate to find someone locally to repair the board.  I'd be wary about the fleabay options.

Despite doubling in sales since pre-covid, I only see maybe a 50% increase in change and it seems to keep dropping.  I don't think a jetsort is necessarily worth it unless you're well over 1 million in sales.  Cashless keeps getting higher.  I have an old brandt and I hope it sticks around for more years to come because I only use it maybe 4 hours per week.  It's not nearly as fast as a jetsort though.

Our current unit is undercounting the dimes only.  With the amount of coins we are receiving nowadays, can't really justify a new counter.  We are now using an older back up counter for the dimes only.