Dispensing solutions for awkward items

Machine is an AP LCM2 are there any wire clips or reusable dispensing blocks that I could  attach hard to dispense items like Slim Jims or chewing tobacco (tobacco/nicotine free) doesn't fall off the end of the Shelf. I need some sort of vessel that rides in the product space that holds the product. Anybody run into this problem trying to offer some different things tailored to my clientele. I got some real wonky stuff going on especially with those protein drinks I ordered a larger space wire feed that's made for a cup of noodle soup hoping that will work better for the protein drinks

20240226_171523_resized.jpg

1 hour ago, Gizmo Vending said:

Try these instead: 

https://www.jacklinks.com/shop/original-beef-strips

Vistar has em.  You can ship from Sams as well.  

Thanks that would be a better size for sure but I'm getting these 1.3 oz for $1.15 but I can only load one at a time or they get all crossed up like chop sticks in there. Thinking about attaching them to some black card stock some how to keep them oriented in there idk 🤦‍♂️

24 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

Stop the wonkiness and stick to vending standard products.  You DO NOT have to cater to off hand requests. 

I know I know 😌  I just want to change it up and keep it interesting for them. 

I don't think a pusher is going to take care of this crazy long beef stick.  Consider switching to the shorter package with beef and cheese paired.  I hate to admit how many times those have been my lunch or dinner when I'm on the road. 

They will stand up and face forward in the column giving better presentation and should be easier to vend from a tighter spiral.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Vendo Mike said:

I don't think a pusher is going to take care of this crazy long beef stick.  Consider switching to the shorter package with beef and cheese paired.  I hate to admit how many times those have been my lunch or dinner when I'm on the road. 

They will stand up and face forward in the column giving better presentation and should be easier to vend from a tighter spiral.

I agree with you, maybe these are just going to be too much work to vend. The only problem is is that I got 48 of these things but I got a goodbye on them and they get 1.3 oz of meat which is pretty good for two bucks

I see where you're coming from but "good buy" or not,  this is not going to vend consistently.  The package parameters need to be at the top of your mind when purchasing for your equipment.  The same logic will keep you from trying to vend 2 liter sodas,  they might be a good price but they aren't going to fit it your machine. 

• Like 1