Wittern 3500 switches outlet off everytime plugged in

So pretty much every time I plug my wittern beverage machine (3500) it turns off my outlet rendering it powerless. I have switched the plug with another plug purchased from home depot and also have switched the cord completely with another. It either does the same thing or blows the fuses completely, making it so I have to switch the breakers in the breaker box to turn the outlet back on. I picked it up on location from which it worked completely fine, (getting cold, electronics working, etc.) it wasn't until I brought it home and tried turning it on that this issue occurred. Any information is greatly appreciated.

I think you  have a dead short on the primary side of your transformer. Did you set the machine on or roll over the power cord during movement or placement? If it’s in the lighting or refer system, it should not throw the breaker if you plug in the machine with the door open.  If it’s in the power distribution panel it will be immediate regardless of the door. 

Since it started after moving the machine, if you’ve ruled out the first couple options, pull your trays looking for shorts and make sure the boards and transformer have not come off the standoffs and grounding out.

If it happens as soon as you plug the machine in then it's not the compressor since that is on a delay.  It's on the primary side of all the power going into the machine.  Is/has the cord been crushed?

At "your place," if you have it on a weak circuit breaker or an overloaded circuit or on a long extension cord or a small gauge cord then that would be why it trips.

I had my suspicions about that as well that it could be my outlet. If it is my outlet then what course of action would be viable? A surge protector?

On 3/16/2024 at 11:56 PM, AZVendor said:

At "your place," if you have it on a weak circuit breaker or an overloaded circuit or on a long extension cord or a small gauge cord then that would be why it trips.

Gosh, get a kill-a-watt and start disconnecting things in your machine already.

Really only have 3 things that run right away. Evap fans, AC to DC transformer, or ballast for light bulb. Two of which can be had right in the door.

my bet is a bad wire shorted to ground. I had a split wire in one of mine between the cabinet and door in the bottom harness that had 110v going straight to the ballast.

stop blaming the outlet and repair your machine. Otherwise I hope you have good liability insurance.