Remote-Wifi vending locks

I am looking at some Remote -Wifi vending locks. locks that will give me the ability to lock/unlock machines through my phone, has anyone adapted these into their environment, if so what are the pros and cons

I see no Pros to that lock, only Cons.  What happens when they don't work?  Drill them out.  How would you even use them - what is the benefit to you?  For not carrying keys around and unlocking from your phone?  That would be just laziness.  I would always want to know where my keys are and on my phone is not a secure answer.  What would happen when you lose that phone or it's compromised?

What does that have to do with just giving them keys to use in the machines?  If they turn the keys in every day then you know where the keys are.  You don't think that's how we have all done it for the last millineum?  So you're going to sit at home and wait for your assistant to call and ask to have a machine unlocked?  Please explain more about your plan to further diagram how this will work for you.  

Why do people always try and re-invent the wheel. This generation is so focused on anything to do with technology, even if it causes more issues for them (which Wi-Fi locks will, we all know about triteq).

my advice, go the option that has been used without issues for centuries and just use a key.