No power to bill acceptor, coin collector or display selection

Ok I got a dixie narco DN 501E I'm very new to this I bought it off someone that said to me that needed the f2 fuse for vending motor which I bought fixed and turn the machine on I got power to the machine it's running but the light for the display to select doesn't turn on the bill collector doesn't get power nor the coin collector either is the board control busted?? 

Check the power connector to the door at the bottom left of the cabinet.  It's a round black barrel shaped plug.  If it's separated then put it back together and see if you have power to the door, lights and logic board that will then turn on the display and coinage.  Remember you're dealing with 110v at that plug.

Did the F2 fuse pop again? On the 501E board it’s very common for that fuse to blow along with the varister mounted near it. It will look like a plastic coated coin standing on edge. They’ll often split at the seem exposing the charred insides. These are designed to short and blow the fuse to protect the rest of the board.  

1 hour ago, Vendo Mike said:

Did the F2 fuse pop again? On the 501E board it’s very common for that fuse to blow along with the varister mounted near it. It will look like a plastic coated coin standing on edge. They’ll often split at the seem exposing the charred insides. These are designed to short and blow the fuse to protect the rest of the board.  

No it did not which is strange why after change in it I will only get power to the cooling area but not to the acceptor and the rest of the machine I use a multimeter and check almost every cable and the cable to the board was getting power but only to half the board 

7 hours ago, AZVendor said:

Check the power connector to the door at the bottom left of the cabinet.  It's a round black barrel shaped plug.  If it's separated then put it back together and see if you have power to the door, lights and logic board that will then turn on the display and coinage.  Remember you're dealing with 110v at that plug.

Thanks for the info I will try that today and see if that was the issue 

On 4/5/2024 at 11:31 AM, lacanteen said:

Here's what the connector looks like. It's about the size and shape of an AA battery.

image.png.8c5738d1b41cf076df75f3f41e648838.png

I was able to unplug and plug back the connector but still nothing I check with a no contact multimeter and the wires are getting power up to the wires where the coin collector bill collector and display are and the board is also getting power but only to half the board