Bottler 20oz prices

What are people paying bottlers for 20oz soda bottles?

Pepsi set me up at 1.25 ea for soda and 1.35 ea for gatorade

Most other vendors I've talked to seem to be at 1.10 ?

Thanks 

1 minute ago, allen watson said:

I can say that the Gatorade is crazy high. I’ve been buying those for .75 ea. The 20oz Coke’s I don’t sell. 

Thanks 

30 minutes ago, Vendo Mike said:

Is your pricing tied to the lease/loan of vending equipment? 

No. And I stated to Pepsi that I do not want to lease any equipment. 

1 hour ago, AngryChris said:

I basically circumvented ordering directly from Pepsi.  I use a different distributor.  From what I understand though, both Coke and Pepsi tend to focus on trying to force you (the operator) to buy more SKUs of product by offering rebates if you do.  For example, if you buy at least 40 cases of Starry, maybe you'll get $3 rebate per case of regular soda products like pepsi/dew.  It does help the bottom line but the issue is that the prices may still be higher than going through someone else (maybe) and they pretty much twist your arm to buy even MORE varieties of products in the future or kind of threaten to put you to a lower tier which means higher prices.  And if you have equipment with them, they really give it to you.

I have a great relationship with KDP so I am almost exclusively 7up items on the non-cola flavors.  I get a great price on their items and they happily send me machines because I keep buying.  No pushing me on varieties.  My rep does send me new things and I try things out from time to time but I already carry maybe 30 different SKUs from them.

Thanks Chris this is some great info, I am going to try contacting my local Keurig Dr Pepper bottler and see if they are willing to work with me.