Help Identifying Vendo Model

Can anyone help me identify the following machine?

Seller is saying it is a Vendo machine and has provided some blurry photos... doing some googling I was unable to confirm concretely.

I believe its a GF-6 but can someone with more experience confirm?

Located in AZ

Daniel 

00B0B_cW5m54kdqk4_0dL0t2_1200x900.jpeg

01717_2txJoiUIgi2_0dL0t2_1200x900.jpeg

Most machines after the 80s have model numbers on their serial number plates.  But you can just post a photo or two of the machine and serial number plate and we can tell you what it is.  Keep in mind that a lot of older soda machines don't have serial number plates any longer as those are often removed when the bottlers sell off their old assets.  

Let me just chime in here and tell you this... a very simple issue with a robotic glassfront machine can render the whole machine useless.  It requires quite a bit of diagnosis to find out what happens when they fail.  Even if you know what the problem is, it takes time to replace those parts.  The machine is DOWN until it is fixed.  That doesn't include calling a distributor to get the part(s) you need and waiting on shipping.  There are so many factors that can make it very frustrating for you and the customer.  I have an AMS refrigerated machine setup for bottles.  I specifically chose it for a location because it has 40 independent motors and works like a snack machine.  The bottles do drop instead of being delivered via a cup, but one motor going down will not render the whole machine useless.  HOWEVER!!!, I recently had a "product sensor" error and I have never heard of this.  I had to disable this sensor to get it going again.  I was probably there for 10 minutes before I had to settle on that and the drop sensor still works so everything is fine, but my point is that a machine such as a 501e, Vendo 721, and a Royal 650 rarely ever completely go useless.  I know Mike can see this and he's going to naturally be biased but let me tell you... ever since things like energy drinks, prepackaged coffee and other items became all the rage, the ONE machine that just completely kicks golpher over and over again is the vendo 721.  These things just take whatever you throw at them.  I have my gripes about some of the door styles and some other quirks that come down to personal preference, but they WORK and they work very well.  The only thing that would bring down a vendo 721 or a royal 650 is a bad drop sensor but those things typically seem to go 10+ years before they break.  On a bevmax, you could just say something negative about it and it might go out of order.