• Laudromats
    • Schools
    • Office Complex
    • Video Rental Stores

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...

min e are where i work. its a scrap metal recycling yard. during the winter its some what slow but in spring and summer you will see 200 plus people come thought the yard 6 days a week!!! they are ther to sell scrap metal. after selling the scrap the go to the pay window to collect there money and my vening machines are right there. my boss just opened a second shop so come spring i will put one there also.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...

My best locations are drug treatment facilities. These are not the ones you check yourself into but the type that the court sends you to for a drug offense or DUI. They hold DUI classes and mandatory drug awareness classes. I have 8 locations that do about 130.00 each month. And the kicker is I use Vendstars at all locations. I know how much everybody on here loves vendstars!! This is one of those locations that takes thinking outside of the box. I just happened to drive by one and thought man that would be a great location.....so look up Drug Treatment in your local yp.com and ask for the director.

Good luck

My best locations are drug treatment facilities. These are not the ones you check yourself into but the type that the court sends you to for a drug offense or DUI. They hold DUI classes and mandatory drug awareness classes. I have 8 locations that do about 130.00 each month. And the kicker is I use Vendstars at all locations. I know how much everybody on here loves vendstars!! This is one of those locations that takes thinking outside of the box. I just happened to drive by one and thought man that would be a great location.....so look up Drug Treatment in your local yp.com and ask for the director.

Good luck

Thanks for the idea I will give it a try. I to have a few of the vendstars. Not to many complaints after 4 months of use. I have notice a couple small issues but nothing I couldn't live with. compared to getting a route master or a NW triple place at about 200-300 with tax and shipping the little 60-90 bucks in each of the vendstars ( that is with a rekey and shipped to my door) I can't complain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived