The Fire Within!

I'm not an angry person but I'm angry tonight.  I'm angry that a top 3 competitor to Kick Start would tell one of our clients that we're going out of business.  And of course, that they should do business with them.  I'm angry because it's not the first time I've heard things like this.  We are in America!  I am here to do Good, To ADVANCE this Industry and I'm HERE TO STAY!

Anger should never propel one to do great things but it often does.  Anger should never be the spark that ignites a fire in us but it often is.

I MAKE A PLEDGE TO YOU TONIGHT THAT WHEN MY VISION IS COMPLETE:

1.  EVERY LOCATION WILL BE PROFITABLE OR IT WILL BE REPLACED, FREE.

2.  95%+ OF LOCATIONS WILL RESULT IN PLACEMENT.  

3.  LOCATIONS WILL COME IN HOURS, NOT DAYS, WEEKS, AND MONTHS.

4.  NO EXCUSES, NO STORIES - JUST QUALITY LOCATIONS, ULTRA FAST!

This is my Vision!  So Please, if you're not here to help then get out of the way.  Because this train is a rollin'.

1 Year From Now :::  MAY 20th, 2011 - Vision Completion.

Rob

rob,

I believe in you buddy. there are "haters" out there, but when you are the best, people are going to try to bring you down.

use that fire in your belly. Everytime someone has said I couldn't do something, it made me want to do it even more. It's that competitive drive that sets you apart from others.

you have my business for a long time to come, and I recommend you highly. Anyone who can handle dealing with how particular I am, deserves recognition.

keep up the awesome work.

-JP

post-1368-129433934796_thumb.jpg

Just do what I do: use spite as motivation! lol. But really that is pretty shady. Any negativity towards another business (whether its a competitor or not) is totally uncalled for!

Oh and Rob, I may be contacting you in the near future here. I'm picking up a couple more machines next week and may need some assistance.  :P

I've had problems like this recently with competitors in another business.  What I typically do is pick up the phone, and call that person directly.  I explain what I've heard, and ask if it's true.  Usually I can get to the bottom of their animosity, and I can address any "issues" they have with me.

When they know you're going to call them on their BS, they will be more likely to keep their mouth shut.  You have to let them know that you're paying attention.

You know what they say, though... Anyone can have friends.  But if you've got a lot of haters, you're doing a damn good job.  :)

Ummm, Rob, I am not trying to be negative here but........  :rolleyes:

Why is your website down? Are you going out of business?  ;D

ROLMFAO.  Rob, it seems clear your already the idustry leader.  I look forward to working with you again in the future.

That sux Rob.

The good news is that any business built on lies is bound to fail.

It may not be today or tomorrow -- but soon, that "top 3" competitor is going to fail.

Doesn't it feel good to know someone so competitive with you has to lie to sustain their business?

I'd feel good about it because I'd know that their clients will soon be looking for a new locator.

Do what you do at KSL and let truth take care of that competitor.

As I said, it's only a matter of time.

Dishonest companies fall apart because truths ALWAYS begin to reveal themselves.

Just wondering if the competitor got that idea because the website is down?  I was working on updating the vending locator list for this website and when I tried to log on to your site it was down and I was wondering what happened myself.

Glad to hear you are still that dedicated fiery Rob we all know and depend on.

Blue Moose

I really appreciate the motivation Kelly! 

One thing I know for sure is I know that there are things I can work AND luckily I know what they are. 

It's nice having a vision and knowing what needs to be fixed. 

I think a lot of failed businesses fail because they don't have a direction and don't know what they should be working on.

Regards,

Rob

We have a Virtual Dedicated server at GoDaddy.  GoDaddy's servers are having massive DNS issues.

I've forwarded the domain now so there isn't a DNS issue anymore.  That should work until they fix things!

Regards,

Rob

P.S.  Thanks for offering you help though!  We should be good to go!

Oops, I should have read this before posting in another thread.  That explains why I have been getting an IP instead of the DNS.  I thought the site may have been hacked.  (Then again, you said you were targeted.)

Good luck with the site, and your goals.