Eddie is Back

G-Vending

ROLMFAO  :D

Well as much as it seems like I have a man crush on Rob from KS from as much as I talk him up, I decided to work with Eddie also so I could have 1st hand knowledge of his service and will be able to provide a more accurate opinion on his services.

I have used Eddie and Rob to find me locations.  Both have done an excellent job for me.

When eric was killed , I had just placed a order for a location. Eddie called me and told me what had happened, so I told him I wasnt in a big hurry for the location, I let him take care of what needed to be done.  A couple of weeks later he called me and got the information again for the order and found me a pretty good location.  When I purchased several bulk machines about a couple of months ago, he found me several locations with no money up front.

#1 Rule in business is never trust ANYONE but yourself.  I have used Eddie and have never had a problem and he has provided great communication.  On the other hand Blue Moose who has had good reviews on here just screwed me over on a fax blast deal and went ahead and sold them on the forum when I have been in contact with her EVERYDAY because she cares more about money than the customer.  So guess what? You never know what you will end up dealing with REGARDLESS of feedback on here. 

I would never trust Eddie.  I paid him $300 for 2 locations that I never received from him.  No call back, no response to my emails, nothing.  Look at the BBB website at BBB.ORG, his business name is Eddie Bauer Jr Location Service in Texas.  He already has an "F" rating but I stilled filed my own complaint of fraud.  I suggest anyone else who gets ripped off by this company do the same so others won't lose their money.  I wish I would have did my research before I trusted him and sent that $300.  At least he got to use my money to pay for his new advertising to lure in other unsuspecting vendors.

Man I'm mot even going to bother posting all the emails like I did last time showing all the locations we sent you for your 300 bucks.. name brand car dealerships machine shops with 30 plus employees etc...etc... 9 total. I told you to pick two and give them a shot and we'd go from there.

You can file a complaint with the pope if you'd like I will shut this thing down before I give you a cent back.

Eddie, i ordered 5 locations from you like 2 months ago................i had some trouble with these locations...............the good thing is they let me place my machines............however their were a few mishaps.................i didn't care so much about the mishaps...............i cared more about 3 of my locations being duds and being stuck with them...............i took all of the first 5 locations that you provided me............i didn't mind trying them out..............i wished you at least you could have kept in touch with me and allowed me to get replacements for all bad locations.............which in my case was like 2 or 3................with that many bad locations, i should be able to get AT LEAST 1 replacement...............we had a deal over the phone..............no communication fom you in god knows how long

Abid Afridi

Cary, NC

Last I heard from your email said all 5 locattions went well except the galaxy gym location who said no gumballs please,candy only and I forgot to put that into the notes when I sent it to you.

That was April 6th I did a search and cant find any emails about needing replacements so Idid not know I was suppose to be in touch.

I will send you two replacements this week .

Thanks again for the business Abid

thanks a lot eddie

it is true that i probably e-mailed you once for replacements

i guess i could have e-mailed you more often

as far as for the locations, yes i did say all but 1 went good and that meant being able to actually get the location with no problems

as far as for revenues go, i have locations that do $2.5/month

i will pull machines out of these locations to put in my new locations

i appreciate your fast response and allowing me to get 2 replacements

that means a lot to me

Eddie, not one lead that you sent me wanted to place a machine.  NOT ONE!  I would love to pick 2 locations out of 9 if you actually did send me 2 places that said yes to placing a vending machine.  You are a liar and you are a thief.  You have never given me 1 location for the money I sent you and you will not give me a refund or the 2 locations you owe me.  Please tell me what businesses said yes to placing a machine and I will gladly try it out.  Otherwise, give me my money back you thief!

I would never trust Eddie.  I paid him $300 for 2 locations that I never received from him.  No call back, no response to my emails, nothing.  Look at the BBB website at BBB.ORG, his business name is Eddie Bauer Jr Location Service in Texas.  He already has an "F" rating but I stilled filed my own complaint of fraud.  I suggest anyone else who gets ripped off by this company do the same so others won't lose their money.  I wish I would have did my research before I trusted him and sent that $300.  At least he got to use my money to pay for his new advertising to lure in other unsuspecting vendors.

I looked at the BBB and this is what i found:

BBB Rating

Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of F on a scale from A+ to F. Reasons for this F rating include:

* BBB does not have sufficient information to determine how long this business has been operating

* Failure to respond to 1 complaint filed against business

* BBB does not have sufficient background information on this business

Click here for an explanation of BBB Ratings.

Business Contact & Profile

Business Name:

Eddie Bauer Jr Location Service

Business Address: 5715 Pebble Bank Lane

Houston , TX 77041

BBB Accreditation: This business is not a BBB Accredited Business

Type of Business:

VENDING MACHINES-SUPPLIES & PARTS

Customer Complaint History

When considering complaint information, please take into account the business's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints.

BBB processed a total of 1 complaint(s) about this business in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total 1 complaint(s) closed in the last 36 months, 0 were closed in the last 12 months.

These complaints concerned:

1 regarding Service Issues

1 regarding Service Issues

These complaints were closed as:

1 No Response

1 No Response

Ordered some locations from Eddie over the weekend, figured I would really see if he was the Anti-christ like some have made out.  So here's the results so far had entire order filled by earlier today with some what looks to be like decent locations the ones that look questionable I want to give a fair shot because one thing I've learned in this business is to not judge a book by its cover.  Have had excellent communication with Eddie so far, seems eager to please.  I'll update as I go to let yall know how the dance with the devil is going, only kidding Eddie.