Get well soon Bev.

Thanks to each of you.  I am home for a few days then into surgery to try and repair this old patched up body.  If something should happen I know I had a great time. But  I should be out in a few weeks.  The Doctors really do think it will all be fine.  Keep your fingers crossed or your toes, whichever works for you.

Again thanks, Katie or Bill or David or Sue will log in and check on you rascals.

Take care

Keep on vending.

Bev

Thanks for the update, I'm sure everything will be fine. We all wish you the best and look forward to you getting back on with us after the surgery. With all the time you will have on your hands you'll probably beat Steve to 5000 posts.

Just an update.  I am home (resting..right) before the next procedure which should be later this week.  I feel pretty darn good...just want to get it done and behind me.

EAT RIGHT...exercise....enjoy life. My Christmas wish for all of you.

Thanks for the support.

Bev

Just an update.  I am home (resting..right) before the next procedure which should be later this week.  I feel pretty darn good...just want to get it done and behind me.

EAT RIGHT...exercise....enjoy life. My Christmas wish for all of you.

Thanks for the support.

Bev

Best wishes on your next procedure. Hope to hear more good news soon.

Update...the surgery scheduled for today has been put off for a week or so...they want to be sure my heart is strong enough for the surgery.  I am sure it is but they want to be sure...so a couple more tests and then maybe I can get this behind me.

So you are all stuck with me for another week or so...

Poplady

Archived