Monthly take

cashman

Ok Full line folks,

What would you consider to be the lowest acceptable $ amount for a snack/drink combo to bring in on a monthly average to be considered "Ok,decent," just been doing some thinking about building my route and I have a amount that I think is fairly obtainable. Just wanted some input.

P.S, This would be for a inside of a building machine, as in small warehouse/office.

What kind & size of combos are you thinking about setting out? For my large USI combo II models, I like for them to produce sales of no less than $75 per week and for my smaller combos, like the Genesis, AP, & National models, I'll accept sales of $25+ per week, with the expectation of sales increasing during the prime hot summer months. The spike in sales during the robust time of year & getting an extra five - ten cents on my products is the saving grace for me in the rinky dink accounts. Also too, the money that I spent on a combo also plays a role in my determining how little sales I'm willing to accept from an account.

What kind & size of combos are you thinking about setting out? For my large USI combo II models, I like for them to produce sales of no less than $75 per week and for my smaller combos, like the Genesis, AP, & National models, I'll accept sales of $25+ per week, with the expectation of sales increasing during the prime hot summer months. The spike in sales during the robust time of year & getting an extra five - ten cents on my products is the saving grace for me in the rinky dink accounts. Also too, the money that I spent on a combo also plays a role in my determining how little sales I'm willing to accept from an account.

Mr All World, looks like you are a new member and even better yet, from Texas. Would you tell us a little about yourself?

Hey there, Mission Vending, thanks for the suggestion. I just posted an intro in the Welcome New Members forum. Are you in the Dallas area too? Hey Cashman, have you decided on what dollar amount you would like to see your new account produce? What type of combo machine are you thinking about placing there?

Archived