What's the most interesting coin you've ever found in your machines?

raquel

During one of my pulls today, I found a funky looking coin that appears to be Chinese. Check it out

chinesecoin_front-300x293.jpg

chinesecoin_back-276x300.jpg

What's the most interesting coin you've ever found in your machines?

Nice find there. I have found nearly 40 US silver quarters in the past year or so. With today's silver price they are worth nearly $6 a piece. I'm waiting for the day some kid raids Dad's coin collection and puts a 1932 quarter in, worth up to $1000. That will be the day. :)

I've gotten numerous Canadian quarters, as well as 50 peso Mexican piece, the Caribbean States, Ecuador and Bermuda.

Nice find there. I have found nearly 40 US silver quarters in the past year or so. With today's silver price they are worth nearly $6 a piece. I'm waiting for the day some kid raids Dad's coin collection and puts a 1932 quarter in, worth up to $1000. That will be the day. :)

I've gotten numerous Canadian quarters, as well as 50 peso Mexican piece, the Caribbean States, Ecuador and Bermuda.

I just pulled 9 silver quarters from one head on my last route service. That was a profitable head. Found several canadian, and carribean coins over the last year. My most interesting find was $6 worth of plastic play quarters that are the exact same size and thickness of a standard quarter, in one of my locations at a daycare.

I have found those plastic quarters in my machine also :blink:

they are sold as a play money set at dollar general, big lots, family dollar and other dollar stores. the kit has pennies,nickels, quarters and dimes. one day I got 2 of the quarters so I put them in the other vendors machine next to mine. guess what was in my machine next service shocked.gifgrin.gif the same 2 plastic quartersblink.gif

they are sold as a play money set at dollar general, big lots, family dollar and other dollar stores. the kit has pennies,nickels, quarters and dimes. one day I got 2 of the quarters so I put them in the other vendors machine next to mine. guess what was in my machine next service shocked.gifgrin.gif the same 2 plastic quartersblink.gif

happy0084.gif

Archived