The "Vending Big Guy" Compilation

Guest Vending Big guy

Guest Vending Big guy

If you have a 4 head u-turn you are willing to accept $25.00/month......that is 6.25/head a month...........But you wont settle for 5-7 a month on a single head you said earlier?

One question. Are you mildly retarded?

You know you are a pretty rude person. I said i don't want to make 5 bucks on my whole machine, since the numbers won't add up for me. Now

if I was only paying 50 bucks for a single head, then maybe i would consider it. Were talking about 2 different things. Why are you so rude lady?

I thought people in vending were nice.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Vending Big guy

If you really want to know how much money people on here are making, just look in the revenue reports section. You should be able to find everything you want to know in there.

Oh ok! Im new here, thanks!

And I don't have a 6-10 month rule. It can take me 18 months as long as im not walking out with 5 bucks, you know?

Most businesses seek to turn a profit within a year. This would be your best strategy going forward, if you want to be successful for the long-term.

The one exception to this might be a particularly large investment. Let's say you've got some big strategy where you pay someone thousands of dollars to acquire the location, and it requires tens of thousands of dollars to equip the location (airport, national chain, malls, etc.) with full-line equipment, bulk racks, amusements, cranes, etc. then perhaps a longer-term financial outlook might be in order, but that's if you're just really dead-set on being there and doing it right. But for the most part, look to break even within a year if you want to be on the road to success.

Guest Vending Big guy

Most businesses seek to turn a profit within a year. This would be your best strategy going forward, if you want to be successful for the long-term.

The one exception to this might be a particularly large investment. Let's say you've got some big strategy where you pay someone thousands of dollars to acquire the location, and it requires tens of thousands of dollars to equip the location (airport, national chain, malls, etc.) with full-line equipment, bulk racks, amusements, cranes, etc. then perhaps a longer-term financial outlook might be in order, but that's if you're just really dead-set on being there and doing it right. But for the most part, look to break even within a year if you want to be on the road to success.

Profits, 12 months or 18 months for just one machine is not much of a difference. I could have some that do better than a year and some that take a few extra months. But im in this for the long run. As i said, nothing is gonna stop me.

Im not a troll. I have been a troll on other forums, but not a complete troll. Vending is my passion. Im here to learn. I swear to god, u just go to get used to me.

I don't recall thinking you were a troll, brother.

Where in the bay area are you?

Okay, man, I'm going to do my best to take it easy on you, but somebody's got to break the hard truth to you: you're young and you lack wisdom; until you have years of experience managing a business don't borrow a penny to finance a business of your own that you can't be absolutely sure will work out. Save up cash, and pay cash for used machines one at a time and build your business experience along the way. Walk the streets collecting soda cans if you have to in order to save up money for your business, but don't borrow money that you can't be sure you'll be able to pay back.

I don't want to discourage you from your hopes of being successful in vending, but even if this place were legitimate, do you think you could pay back over $200,000? That's a huge amount of money, and before you sign your name on the dotted line you had better be 100% sure you will have no difficulty paying back that kind of money.

You say nothing is going to stop you; but I will tell you the honest truth: good intentions+high hopes+no business sense has stopped about 90% of the entrepeneurs in history. Don't be one of them. From this post and other posts, it appears you're very impressionable and can be easily misled. Please, contact your local SBA SCORE office and find somebody to mentor you and help you find legitimate ways to grow and sustain your business. Please don't take this as a personal insult, I'm really trying to give you sound advice. The vending industry is well established and you are going to face a LOT of competition. Most of your competitors have been in the game longer than you and know how to eliminate competition. Plus, biz-op and other scam businesses love preying on naive young entrepeneurs like yourself. You need experienced friends to help watch your back and point out dangers to you.

You say you have a dramatic and passionate personality. That can be beneficial in sales, but it can also make you look unstable and immature. Again, I strongly recommend that you seek out an older, experienced mentor that can help you learn to use your personality for your advantage, and how to control it so that it won't be a detriment to you.

There are a lot of people on this board with a wealth of experience, and your post sounds like a plea for help. I think if you show the right attitude, many of them would be willing to offer you some guidance. Don't go it alone and think you're going to be just fine without the help of others in the industry; or else we'll be buying your machines at a discount in a few months when you find that you couldn't make it work.

Guest Vending Big guy

Okay, man, I'm going to do my best to take it easy on you, but somebody's got to break the hard truth to you: you're young and you lack wisdom; until you have years of experience managing a business don't borrow a penny to finance a business of your own that you can't be absolutely sure will work out. Save up cash, and pay cash for used machines one at a time and build your business experience along the way. Walk the streets collecting soda cans if you have to in order to save up money for your business, but don't borrow money that you can't be sure you'll be able to pay back.

I don't want to discourage you from your hopes of being successful in vending, but even if this place were legitimate, do you think you could pay back over $200,000? That's a huge amount of money, and before you sign your name on the dotted line you had better be 100% sure you will have no difficulty paying back that kind of money.

You say nothing is going to stop you; but I will tell you the honest truth: good intentions+high hopes+no business sense has stopped about 90% of the entrepeneurs in history. Don't be one of them. From this post and other posts, it appears you're very impressionable and can be easily misled. Please, contact your local SBA SCORE office and find somebody to mentor you and help you find legitimate ways to grow and sustain your business. Please don't take this as a personal insult, I'm really trying to give you sound advice. The vending industry is well established and you are going to face a LOT of competition. Most of your competitors have been in the game longer than you and know how to eliminate competition. Plus, biz-op and other scam businesses love preying on naive young entrepeneurs like yourself. You need experienced friends to help watch your back and point out dangers to you.

You say you have a dramatic and passionate personality. That can be beneficial in sales, but it can also make you look unstable and immature. Again, I strongly recommend that you seek out an older, experienced mentor that can help you learn to use your personality for your advantage, and how to control it so that it won't be a detriment to you.

There are a lot of people on this board with a wealth of experience, and your post sounds like a plea for help. I think if you show the right attitude, many of them would be willing to offer you some guidance. Don't go it alone and think you're going to be just fine without the help of others in the industry; or else we'll be buying your machines at a discount in a few months when you find that you couldn't make it work.

Oh so your saying that I can't make it work? I haven't faced any competition. What are you talking about? So basically your saying vending won't work for me? I do now finally have the capital to get this going. I don't need to become insanely rich, I just want to make a consistent living. your telling me i am not doing this business right? i have these in good spots so far. Every business has competition. So if it's so bad, why are you in it?

Guest Vending Big guy

The guy above is basically saying this business won't work for me. He tells me i don't know what im doing and says that the competition will wipe me out. So then all the new ones should quit right? I told you Im not a quitter.

I think before you can be absolutely certain you can handle that amount of money, you have to have already failed. I don't mean sort of failed, I mean spectacularly failed. You learn from your failure. I'm talking about having done what you absolutely should not do, and then once having learned from your failure... turn around and have success. Nothing teaches success like having lived through the ultimate disaster.

Come into $200k without having failed, you're not going to have any clue what failure looks like. You also won't have any clue what success looks like. It's gonna be one hell of a golpher-storm when you file for bankruptcy and have your assets redistributed to your creditors.

You're going to be sitting there one day in the future, completely broke, and saying to yourself "Ahh... it's so crystal clear what I should have done. If I only had a time machine... if I only knew then what I know now..."

In this situation I recommend having a masters degree in business before even attempting to leverage that kind of debt.

Guest Vending Big guy

It's not a debt if i don't use the line of credit. I would go slow one at a time. You don't think i can do this business?

It's not a debt if i don't use the line of credit. I would go slow one at a time. You don't think i can do this business?

If you don't use the LOC, then what's the point of having it? Decoration?

You've got to quit assuming people are thinking what you're thinking. I didn't say anything about you not being able to succeed in this business. I also didn't call you a troll in the other thread, either.

Guest Vending Big guy

If you don't use the LOC, then what's the point of having it? Decoration?

You've got to quit assuming people are thinking what you're thinking. I didn't say anything about you not being able to succeed in this business. I also didn't call you a troll in the other thread, either.

Because you can use it a little at a time. You have it there as security. I am gonna do whatever it takes to succeed. I can't believe that Sherlocks told me i wouldn't.

Oh so your saying that I can't make it work? I haven't faced any competition. What are you talking about? So basically your saying vending won't work for me? I do now finally have the capital to get this going. I don't need to become insanely rich, I just want to make a consistent living. your telling me i am not doing this business right? i have these in good spots so far. Every business has competition. So if it's so bad, why are you in it?

WOW! your comments make it clear you missed his point entirely! Im starting to wonder if your under the influence of mind altering drugs? Im not joking, are you? Im guessing a cocktail of ecstasy and cocaine,

BTW, what's stopping you from going after the company that ran off with your $2500? You know small claims court is free, right? You know this is what the specialize in.

If the ad was posted in USA Today, call the USA Today office and explain that you need the advertisers address and contact information because you need it to process the litigation paperwork. I am fairly certain they'll hand it over.

Guest Vending Big guy

WOW! your comments make it clear you missed his point entirely! Im starting to wonder if your under the influence of mind altering drugs? Im not joking, are you? Im guessing a cocktail of ecstasy and cocaine,

No... what are you talking about?? I did used to take psych meds 4 years ago for about 7 years but im totally clean now.

BTW, what's stopping you from going after the company that ran off with your $2500? You know small claims court is free, right? You know this is what the specialize in.

If the ad was posted in USA Today, call the USA Today office and explain that you need the advertisers address and contact information because you need it to process the litigation paperwork. I am fairly certain they'll hand it over.

They would only have the address of the middleman. The middleman was scammed as well and doesn't know what to do. I gave partial amount to him, and an even bigger amount to the other company.

Guest Vending Big guy

The thing is i need guidance. So many people have taken my money and ran. I actually joined 20 MLM companies in the last year and couldn't make it work. Well not all of them are MLM, some were C.ash Gifting and some were internet things. But the point is i did what i was supposed to do and couldn't make it work. I lost over 22,000 bucks in scams and programs in the last year and a half. I was successful at one point when i first got in business. then i thought i could supplement my income by adding c.ash gifting type programs where people would be sending me UPS envelopes with 3,500 in it. It didn't work out. I spent money on USA Today ads, Home Business ads, phone broadcasting, and lots of other things. I promised myself i would never get involved in another one of these things. Vending is different. It is a real product. Im not just sending someone 2 thousand just to join. And so I came to this forum because I need all the advice i can get. So please don't judge me and kick me out just yet. I will stop with all the many postings Im doing it's just i am looking for answers.

They would only have the address of the middleman. The middleman was scammed as well and doesn't know what to do. I gave partial amount to him, and an even bigger amount to the other company.

His name is Harry Rolfes. The address of his residence is 6766 KEN ARBRE RD. Cincinnati OH 45236. His personal phone number is 513-891-9119

His LinkedIn profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/harry-rolfes/2a/84/1b6

Random CL posting: http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/fns/2291262247.html

RipOffReport profile: http://www.ripoffreport.com/financial-services/amazing-business-con/amazing-business-consultants-l-a7f9f.htm

There you go... all the information you need to file a lawsuit.

Profits, 12 months or 18 months for just one machine is not much of a difference. I could have some that do better than a year and some that take a few extra months. But im in this for the long run. As i said, nothing is gonna stop me.

That's a huge difference. That wouldn't be worth it, IMO.

Archived