The "Vending Big Guy" Compilation

Guest Vending Big guy

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you live anywhere near Illinois, please let me know the second you pull a location like that because I could always use another $75.00-$199.00 location.

I understand the thought process behind mini's thinking. He can't turn an acceptable profit after paying all the bills, and sorry for the personal questions about what your net was, I was fired up last night about several things. Have you considered selling the location to another vendor that doesn't have the overhead you do? It would be beneficial to both of you.

Yeah lady why are you so rude? Thats no way for a lady to act! :P

C'mon Mainor, leave Kelly alone.

We have too few women around here to begin with.

We don't want to lose the few we have....even if they are RUDE!

I feel like such a gentleman, defending a Kelly's honor like that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Vending Big guy

Let me give you some advice. Do you see the Tomy Gacha unit next to your u turn? Thats what you need. There is much more money in toy vending.

Nope. When i go there to observe, my machine gets more vends. That's why im gonna get rich and you won't. Most of the places won't accept toy vending.

It's just for kids. Old people like retirees at the bar munch on my stuff like crazy. They would never buy toys. Plus toys are a one time sale. People eat candy every day.

Maybe your not offering the right candy? All types of people eat my candy, almost any age. Toys are just fads and those kids only need to buy it once. Candy is bigger than

toys.

Let me give you some advice. Do you see the Tomy Gacha unit next to your u turn? Thats what you need. There is much more money in toy vending.

Except for that place, none of my locations would ever except a toy machine. And as for as those kiddy spots, that guy has already tapped out the entire area. He is literally everywhere. So now i have my niche. I am gonna tap out the area with my niche.

What kind of "stuff" did you add that is not nuts but like nuts?huh.gif

Peanut M and ms

Hot Tamales

Peanuts

Cashews

Trail Mix

Skittle

Mike and Ikes

Gumballs

Guest Vending Big guy

C'mon Mainor, leave Kelly alone.

We have too few women around here to begin with.

We don't want to lose the few we have....even if they are RUDE!

I feel like such a gentleman, defending a Kelly's honor like that.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KELLY is a MALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Vending Big guy

Well I see you decided to ignore my advice in this previous thread

http://vendiscuss.ne...-do-not-ban-me/

You are never gonna make it in this business or any other. Its easy to see how you could have been taken advantage of time and time again, the best thing about a fool is his money. This whole thing was amusing at first but has quickly lost its novelty. If this was a joke, then you got us good. If not, then you are a moron that should invest in some 2" tubing and duck tape and research carbon monoxide poisoning.

I will make it in business. I already have before. I have made it then lost it and now i am rebuilding. I like to think of myself as the comeback guy. I will make it because I am passionate. I will do whatever it takes. Nothing is gonna stop me from stopping.

Guest Vending Big guy

Don't tell HIM HER that!

It will ruin his her day.

:-*

It it's a he!!! I was excited because sometimes I like girls that are rude to me. Because then it get's more interesting when they get to know you. I was excited to start flirting with Kelly but then found out it's a DUDE!!!!! This has happened on more than one occassion, you gotta watch out these days.

It it's a he!!! I was excited because sometimes I like girls that are rude to me. Because then it get's more interesting when they get to know you. I was excited to start flirting with Kelly but then found out it's a DUDE!!!!! This has happened on more than one occassion, you gotta watch out these days.

Don't let that stop you, remember your no quitter or stopper or whatever!

Guest Vending Big guy

You guys make no sense. I have a question about buying candy and you guys don't answer. I have many Cosco's in my area, none of them offer bulk. Sams club does but it's an hour away. Help me come up with a solution

You guys make no sense. I have a question about buying candy and you guys don't answer. I have many Cosco's in my area, none of them offer bulk. Sams club does but it's an hour away. Help me come up with a solution

My dog smiles with his tail.

What does that do? Does that blow your mind? That just happened!

I'm glad we finally found a way to communicate with the big guy ;)

Guest Vending Big guy

What does that do? Does that blow your mind? That just happened!

Man I thought you vendors were here to talk about serious things. Don't be quittin on me like my last 2 mentors did.

Man I thought you vendors were here to talk about serious things. Don't be quittin on me like my last 2 mentors did.

Listen you better be careful because tomorrow you're going to get beaten. Beaten real bad cowboy!

The Beatles needed the Rolling Stones. Even Diane Sawyer needed Katie Couric. Will you be my Katie Couric?

Guest Vending Big guy

I am here to talk about vending, not to joke around. Now why can't we talk about where to buy candy? I thought all of you on here were Professionals, ready to assists at all times.

I am here to talk about vending, not to joke around. Now why can't we talk about where to buy candy? I thought all of you on here were Professionals, ready to assists at all times.

Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! AAAAAHHH! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise, use your witchcraft to get the vending big guy out of here!

Hop in your car and drive up to Sam's Club in Concord. That's where I go.

You do realize there's a T in CosTco... right?

Archived